$ 14.95 each
Learn The Witches Art Of Calling Familiar Spirits
Use them as guardians during dream/astral work or to protect your home and property. Familiars can also aid in spell casting and other works of magick.
The Witches Familiar is the first thorough and serious work on the subject of modern Witches, Wiccans and Pagans. It shows how to obtain a Familiar and work with one, and it also provides cautions and remedies for any problems that may occur in this magical partnership.
Learn a magical system for creating and using mystical seals designed to evoke Familiar spirits. This never before published material, based upon Pagan elements rather than the more common Hebrew and Kabbalistic seals.
- The Witches Familiar explores the three types of Familiars: the physical, astral and spiritual.
- The Witches Familiar provides instructions for selecting a Familiar and a guided journey for finding one.
- The Witches Familiar includes care and feeding guidelines.
- The Witches Familiar explains how to work with Familiar spirits to cast potent spells.
- The Witches Familiar shows how to create magical seals to draw your desire and make magical images to house a Familiar spirit.
192 pages | 6 x 9 IN
Award-winning author Raven Grimassi is the author of seven books on Wicca and Witchcraft, including Wiccan Mysteries (awarded Best Book of the Year & Best Spirituality Book 1998 by the Coalition of Visionary Retailers), Wiccan Magick, Italian Witchcraft (previously titled Ways of the Strega), Hereditary Witchcraft, Encyclopedia of Wicca & Witchcraft (awarded Best Non-Fiction Book 2001 by the Coalition of Visionary Retailers), Beltane, and The Witches' Craft.
Raven Grimassi has been a teacher and practitioner of the Craft for nearly 30 years. He is trained in the Family tradition of Italian Witchcraft (also known as Stregheria), and is also an initiate of several Wiccan Traditions, including Brittic Wicca and the Pictish-Gaelic Tradition. He is currently the Directing Elder of the Arician Ways. Raven considers it his life's work to ensure the survival of ancient witch lore and legend along with ancestral teachings of the Old Religion.
Grimassi has worked as both a writer and editor for several magazines over the past decade, including The Shadow's Edge (a publication focusing on Italian Witchcraft) and Raven's Call (a journal of modern Wicca, Witchcraft and Magick).